- Hooey Women's Slip-On Loper$71.96 was $89.95
- Carhartt Infant Long-Sleeve Knit Denim Coverall$24.49 was $34.99
- Carhartt Infant Super Dux Coverall$41.99 was $69.99
- Carhartt Infant Super Dux Relaxed Fit Coverall$41.99 was $69.99
- Ariat Women's Benicia Sweatshirt$35.97 was $59.95
- Roper Men's Americana Patriot Skull Flag Square Toe Boot$144.19 was $205.99
- Ariat Women's Sweater Chimayo Skirt$47.97 was $79.95
- Ariat Women's Grand View Top$29.97 was $49.95
- Ariat Women's Tek Tight Black$44.97 was $74.95
- Ariat Women's Crius Insulated Vest Black$50.97 was $84.95
- Ariat Women's New Team Softshell Jacket Mulberry$68.97 was $114.95
- Huk Men's Classic Brewester$42.00 was $60.00
- Huk Men's Mahi Lace-Up$45.50 was $65.00
- Corral Womens Vintage Embroidery Cowboy Boots$146.99 was $209.99
- Corral Womens Glitter Butterfly Cowboy Boots$198.79 was $283.99
Zane Western Apparel & Work Gear has been the go-to destination for western wear, work clothing, footwear, and more for nearly 50 years. As a family-owned and -operated business, it’s our mission to treat every customer as one of our own by providing the highest quality products from top brands you know and trust. From work boots and flame-resistant work clothing to western boots and hats, we’ll help you find exactly what you’re looking for in both standard and big-and-tall sizes.
Your Source for Western Wear
Zane Western Apparel & Work Gear specializes in western wear that can handle the demands of your lifestyle. You’ll find options for adults, kids, and the entire family – even your furry friends. Whether you’re looking for stylish jeans and western shirts or want to upgrade your wardrobe with a new pair of cowboy boots, we’re proud to offer name brands that include:
- American Hat Co.
- Montana Silversmith
- And more…
Meeting Your Work Needs
From manufacturing to construction and every industry between, Zane Western Apparel & Work Gear makes it easy for workers to find the high-quality, rugged clothing they need on the job. You’ll find top brands, like Carhartt, Ariat, and Under Armour, in our assortment. No matter where work takes you, we make it easy to stock up on essentials from jeans, shorts, flannels, outerwear, and insulated overalls to accessories like wallets, tool bags, socks, hats, and gloves.
Work boots and shoes are essential for construction sites, the factory floor, farmers’ fields, and more, keeping you safe, comfortable, and supported through every movement. We carry a variety of steel- and composite-toe work boots, plus a host of other options that deliver the performance you need to get the job done. To help you achieve the perfect fit and ultimate comfort, we stock numerous boot heights, toe shapes, and options for insulation.
For the most demanding work environments, we offer a complete line of flame-resistant work gear from Ariat and Carhartt. These pieces meet standards set by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and feature optimal arc thermal performance value (ATPV) ratings. Items in our flame-resistant work gear collection also boast a number of key features, including:
- Flame-resistant jersey cotton construction
- Rib-knit collars and cuffs for easy wear
- Taped inside back seam to eliminate neck irritation
- Raglan armholes for greater ease of motion and reduced chafing
- Moisture-wicking technology that keeps you dry and comfortable
- Dark navy color-blocking in high-wear areas
- Side-seam construction to minimize twisting
Shop Online or Visit Us Today
We proudly serve southwestern NJ, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Wilmington, Delaware, and other areas along the Atlantic Coast. We’re open seven days each week with hours from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Saturdays, and 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sundays. When you visit, our team is always ready to answer your questions and help you find everything you need.
Need quality work and western wear around the country? Browse our inventory 24/7 online. For more information, contact us online or call 800- 859-BOOT (2668) today.